Bed & Breakfast in Rockfield
Rockfield, Portmahomack, Tain, Ross-shire, IV20 1RF
VisitScotland 4-star accredited
West End Beach House is a VisitScotland 4-star accredited bed and breakfast by the sea with stunning panoramic views over the Moray Firth.
Set in the enchanting fishing village of Rockfield with its little harbour, it is approached by a single track road and seems untouched by time and remains a haven for wildlife with dolphins being regular visitors.
We have one recently renovated and lovingly restored guest bedroom here at West End Beach House catering for a maximum of two people.
Our immaculate and stylish property is equipped with the following:
• En-Suite shower room with powerful shower
• Highland Soap Company Toiletries
• 32” flat screen TV with full Freeview
• DAB radio
• Free Superfast broadband with Wi-Fi throughout
• Soft fluffy bath sheets
• Fresh filtered water
• Tassimo Drinks with selection and fresh milk
• Hair dryer
• Selection of magazines and tourist information
• A complimentary dram
• Down duvets and pillows
• Sonos music system
• 10 inch Tablet available for guest use
• 3200 pocket sprung mattress
• Guest seating area with sea view
• Underfloor heating throughout
• Large deck with panoramic views
• Peaceful location
West End Beach House B&B is an ideal place for a relaxing coastal escape and a great base from which to explore the North East Highlands with the Balintore to Portmahomack Coastal Path literally passing our doorstep.
We are on the Easter Ross section of the North Coast 500 route, a detour definitely worth taking.
Our idyllic position on the Tarbat Penninsula means that we benefit from being the driest location in Scotland and we don't have to suffer the dreaded Highland Biting Midge, unlike many other places!
We are open from March until the end of October.
The price of the room ranges from £90 to £100 per night, including breakfast and can be booked through our website.